If you are currently using QuickBooks® 2010 or 2011, there’s no reason to wait until QuickBooks® 2013 is released in order to get a good deal – because if you buy QuickBooks® 2012 you’ll receive a free upgrade to 2013 once it’s released.
QuickBooks® 2013 Migration Policy
Customers who purchased QuickBooks® 2012 after July 25, 2012 are eligible for free migration to QuickBooks® 2013. Free migration applies to downloads only. If a customer requires a CD, they will be charged $14.95 shipping/handling plus tax.
Here is a brief list of products available for free migration:
- QuickBooks® Pro 2012; 1, 2, and 3 users
- QuickBooks® Premier; 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 users; All Industry Editions
- QuickBooks® Accountant 2012; 1 and 3 users
- QuickBooks® Professional Bookkeeper 2012; 1 and 3 users
- QuickBooks® 2012 for Mac; 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 users
If you purchased QuickBooks® Enterprise or have renewed your full service plan in the last year, you’ll also get a free upgrade to QuickBooks® Enterprise 2013.
Want an even better deal? Visit our Authorized QuickBooks® Affiliate page and get discounts of 10-20% off, and still get QuickBooks® 2013 when it’s released!
- What is Share a Refund?
- New Webinar: Marketplace Reporting for Amazon
- QuickBooks 2017 R5 Problems
- IRS Changes in W-2 & 1099 Filing Deadlines in 2017
- QuickBooks Desktop Update
- Microsoft Update Causes Problems for Stone Edge Users
- CommCon 2016 Update – New Owner of Stone Edge is Coming!
- Communiqué & Stone Edge User Conference 2016
- UPDATE: Critical QuickBooks Security Update
- Beware of Spam: Critical QuickBooks Security Update